Commission finds 'irregularities' in NA-125
It is learnt that the commission has found irregularities in the record of Polling Stations No. 111 and 120. The commission said Forms XIV and XV were missing from the record while the counterfoils were also missing. Faisalabad Tribunal Judge Javed Rasheed Farooqi directed the counsel of both parties to cross-examine the commission’s report. The tribunal will resume hearing on February 14.
Hamid Khan of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf had challenged the victory of Saad, submitting that the election was massively rigged.
- PCB announces strict protocols for PSL 7 as Covid situation worsens11:28 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Alleged poacher held for shooting down leopard in AJK10:54 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Islamabad, Moscow in talks for President Putin’s landmark visit to ...10:27 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Justice Ayesha Malik takes oath as Pakistan's first-ever woman ...09:52 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan logs 7,195 new infections, 8 deaths as Covid positivity ...09:29 AM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Asim Azhar wishes Merub Ali on her birthday04:19 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Mawra Hocane spills the beans on her wedding plans03:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2022
- Hina Altaf’s father passes away08:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021