Chief Minister Pervez Khattak awards land to Edhi Foundation from KP govt
Khattak said this while laying a floral wreath at the renowned philanthropist's grave at the Edhi village in Karachi and offered Fatiha for him.
He then visited Edhi’s residence in Mithadar and condoled with Abdul Sattar’s son, Faisal Edhi.
“Abdul Sattar Edhi was a big hero,” he said. "He is irreplaceable. Nobody like him can be born again" he added.
The CM KP also announced a gift of one million rupees for the Edhi Center.
Talking to a news channel, the CM's Adviser on Legal Affairs Arif Yousaf, during a visit to the Edhi centre, said that the provincial government would provide land to the Edhi Foundation to establish additional centers in Kohat, Swabi and Swat.
- Noor Mukadam’s murderer won’t be spared, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021