Imran Khan announces social boycott of PML-N's legislator Javed Latif
The PTI supremo took to Twitter and declared that no member of his party would share any forum with the PML-N lawmaker.
No PTI rep will go on any TV chat show where Jawed Latif is invited. In any civilised country he would be banned from all public forums— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) March 10, 2017
Nor will our party members & leaders attend any public forum event where Jawed Latif is invited.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) March 10, 2017
On the other hand, Latif refuted the allegation that he abused or termed Imran Khan a 'traitor'. Speaker National Assembly Ayyaz Sadiq has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021