COAS Raheel meets PM Nawaz, urges investigation of Panama Leaks
According to media reports, Raheel Sharif expressed his concern over the current political situation of the country and suggested that the PM order an investigation into the Panama Leaks on a priority basis by calling for "across-the-board" accountability, a veiled reference to the controversy kicked up by the Panama leaks.
According to a press statement issued by PM House, the meeting reviewed progress on operation Zarb-e-Azb and return of temporarily displaced persons (TDPs) to their hometowns.
The statement also urged media to avoid speculation and the flashing of news citing sources on different issues.
The meeting was attended by Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif, Army Chief General Raheel Sharif, DG ISI Lt. General Rizwan Akhtar, and other senior officials.
- Dominant Pakistan rout host Indonesia 13-0 at Asia Hockey Cup10:44 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Pakistani beauty mogul Shiza teams up with Selena Gomez for cookware ...10:17 PM | 24 May, 2022
- No monkeypox case detected in Pakistan, says top health body09:54 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Srha Asghar and Rabya Kulsoom's dance video goes viral06:18 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Humayun Saeed updates fans about upcoming series based on Salahuddin ...07:00 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic’s new bold photos set internet on fire04:40 PM | 24 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022