Govt giving equal importance to uplift of all sectors: PM Nawaz
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has said the government is giving equal importance to the development of all the sectors including transport, education, health and agriculture.
He was chairing a meeting in Lahore on Saturday in which he was briefed about the Orange Line train service.
Nawaz Sharif said metro bus projects have successfully been completed in Islamabad and Lahore while work on the project has been started in Multan which will soon be completed.
He assured the metro bus projects will be launched in other cities as well in order to provide cheap and dignified transport to the people.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:34 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of daily COVID cases in two months as ...09:08 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021