12 injured as another blast hits Quetta
The eyewitnesses said that the blast took place outside a private hospital and a car and two motorcycles were damaged as a result. Twelve people present there were seriously injured.
Rescue teams and law enforcement agencies reached the blast site immediately and shifted the injured to Quetta's Civil Hospital.
Initial findings showed that it was a planted device blast and the original target were police vehicles passing by the location. The police vans belonged to the security squad of Justice Zahoor Shahwani of Federal Shariah Court.
The blast came just two days after the deadly blast which took place Civil Hospital, Quetta. At least 70 people were killed while over hundred injured in the blast. Most of the injured and the dead were lawyers.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021