Minorities Day: PM Abbasi pledges protection of citizens' rights irrespective of religion
In his message on the occasion of "Minorities Day" being observed on August 11 (today), the prime minister also vowed to realise the promise made by Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah to them, Radio Pakistan reported.
PM Abbasi also hailed the role of minorities in social, general and health sector in particular.
Highlighting the steps taken for betterment of the society, he said that had allocated five percent quota in jobs for minorities, besides setting aside seats in the Senate, National Assembly and Provincial Assemblies.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s wife, son trolled over ‘running away from ...07:56 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- A Star-studded Launch of the realme 8 Series Awaits with a ...06:59 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Amna Mufti opens up about her meeting with PM Imran Khan01:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani ACCA topper Zara Dar pens a heartwarming note about parents04:36 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021