At least 36 killed in China bus crash
As per reports, the bus was on its way to Luoyang, a city in central China, from Chengdu, capital of the southwestern province of Sichuan, when it hit a tunnel's wall on Xi'an-Hanzhong expressway.
After the accident, the rescue teams rushed to the scene and shifted the injured to the hospital for medical treatment.
According to Sina news website, the bus had a 51-passenger capacity and was carrying 49 people, including two children.
Minister of Public Security Guo Shengkun has ordered the authorities concerned to initiate a swift investigation into the accident, according to China Central Television.
- US formally invites Pakistan to climate change summit after initial ...12:31 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Security forces arrest five TTP terrorists in Sindh11:02 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed arrives in Lahore for third round of ...10:30 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan team practice in Harare ahead of first T2010:18 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021