DSP among two traffic police officials gunned down in Karachi
KARACHI - At least two traffic police officials, including a deputy superintendent of police, were gunned down on Friday in Azizabad area of Karachi, local media reported.
As per reports, unknown assailants opened fire on a police mobile in which DSP traffic Azizabad, Hanif Khan was travelling to Gulshan Iqbal from Federal B Area.
During the firing, the driver of the police mobile, Sultan and DSP were hit by bullets that caused their death. The bodies have been shifted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.
According to DIG West Zulfiqar Larak, the martyred DSP passed through this area daily.
He added that two attackers on a bike carried out the attack and fired bullets from the front and right side of the vehicle.
The DIG further said that around 18 shells of bullets of 9mm pistol have been recovered from the scene.
Sindh Home Minister Sohail Anwar Sial taking notice of the target killing has ordered to arrest the terrorists immediately.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021