Netherlands Queen Maxima calls on President Mamnoon
Speaking on the occasion, the President said that welfare of masses is the cornerstone of government's development policy.
The President said government has put the economy on the right track through prudent policies. The fight against terrorism is about the a logical conclusion and soon Pakistan will announce a terror-free environment for whole world, he added.
The Queen said cooperation with Pakistan will continue for improving the economic situation of common man.
Earlier this day, the Queen of Netherlands visited NADRA headquarters in Islamabad where Chairman Usman Yousaf Mobeen briefed her about the services being provided by the organization.
She also visited National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC) headquarters in Islamabad. On the occasion, Minister of State for Information Technology and Telecommunication Anusha Rehman briefed her about the progresses made by the country in the telecom and IT sectors over the past few years.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022