PM Nawaz visits Sheikh Faisal Museum in Doha
The museum has the collection of Qatar heritage, Islamic art and vehicles including over 15,000 rare pieces from all the continents.
It is a treasure trove of Arabic manuscripts, fine arts, unique fossils, scriptures, vintage cars, pre-historic figurines, Islamic textiles, currency and rare coins.
Prime Minister was also briefed about the preserved Pakistani coins and currency.
- Grenade attack kills one, wounds five others in Balochistan's Khuzdar03:51 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022