Scattered rain in parts of country
According to Met Office, the highest rain recorded 85 millimetre in Dir, 43 in Saidu Sharif, Pattan and Parachinar 20, Islamabad 19, Murree 15 and Peshawar 14 millimetre.
The Met Office has forecast, more rain with snowfall over the hills is expected in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Lahore, Faisalabad, Malakand, Hazara, Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat divisions, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir today.
Rain may generate landsliding in vulnerable areas of Malakand, Hazara divisions, Gilgit-Baltistan and Kashmir.
Temperature of some major cities recorded on Thursday morning:
Islamabad and Muzaffarabad six degree centigrade, Lahore fourteen, Karachi twenty, Peshawar seven, Quetta minus two, Gilgit eight and Murree zero degree centigrade.
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan lose early wickets in 187 run chase in second ...06:33 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Nawal Saeed wins hearts with new singing video05:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022