Pak, China working on 120 MW power plant in Muzaffargarh
Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Sun Weidong visited the Unit that is likely to be completed by February next year at a cost of 27 billion rupees.
The Envoy was briefed that completion and subsequent commissioning of the project would open windows for other sugar mills in the country to set up their own power plants.
He was informed that surplus electricity from this unit would be added to the national grid with the help of Multan Electric power company.
Speaking on the occasion, the Chinese Ambassador said that his country would continue to help Pakistan in different fields including power and agriculture sectors.
- Electricity tariff to be increased for revival of IMF loan programme: ...10:45 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan, China join hands for forest fire management10:17 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan reports two new cases of polio virus09:43 AM | 28 May, 2022
- realme C35 goes on sale in Pakistan, price, specifications09:17 AM | 28 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:01 AM | 28 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Anushka Sharma looks stunning in latest pictures08:19 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022