Rain inundates low-lying areas of Rawalpindi
Taking note of the situation, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has directed the authorities concerned to take immediate steps for drainage of rainwater from these areas.
He said all arrangements be made to cope with flooding in Nullah Leh.
According to the rescue officials, water has started receding at Nullah Leh, which is flowing at 13.29 feet at Gawalmandi and at 8.66 feet at Katarian.
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Hira Mani set to launch her YouTube channel with a 'big surprise'06:32 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022