Pakistan wants peace in region: President Arif Alvi
Addressing the inaugural session of the 1st UHS International Dental Conference, organised by the University of Health Sciences in Lahore, the president said that Pakistan is a peaceful country and its people wanted peace in the region, whereas hostile attitude is being witnessed on the other side of the border.
President Dr. Arif Alvi alongwith representatives of different countries inaugurated Grand Global Dental Health & Education Alliance during the 1st UHS International Dental Conference at Lahore. pic.twitter.com/21Mofrsbpy
Earlier, addressing a seminar on “Pakistan’s International Role and Development on Kashmir Issue" in Lahore, Dr Arif Alvi said the experience of Pakistan armed forces was incomparable and now the people of Pakistan were prepared as a nation as they faced many ups and downs.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan spoke from his heart on all the topics which he raised during the UN General Assembly session, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021