Pakistan wants peace in region: President Arif Alvi
LAHORE - President Dr Arif Alvi says nations start building themselves when they start thinking of uplifting the weak and poor people of society.
Addressing the inaugural session of the 1st UHS International Dental Conference, organised by the University of Health Sciences in Lahore, the president said that Pakistan is a peaceful country and its people wanted peace in the region, whereas hostile attitude is being witnessed on the other side of the border.
President Dr. Arif Alvi alongwith representatives of different countries inaugurated Grand Global Dental Health & Education Alliance during the 1st UHS International Dental Conference at Lahore. pic.twitter.com/21Mofrsbpy
Earlier, addressing a seminar on “Pakistan’s International Role and Development on Kashmir Issue" in Lahore, Dr Arif Alvi said the experience of Pakistan armed forces was incomparable and now the people of Pakistan were prepared as a nation as they faced many ups and downs.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan spoke from his heart on all the topics which he raised during the UN General Assembly session, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020