Pakistan wants peace in region: President Arif Alvi
LAHORE - President Dr Arif Alvi says nations start building themselves when they start thinking of uplifting the weak and poor people of society.
Addressing the inaugural session of the 1st UHS International Dental Conference, organised by the University of Health Sciences in Lahore, the president said that Pakistan is a peaceful country and its people wanted peace in the region, whereas hostile attitude is being witnessed on the other side of the border.
President Dr. Arif Alvi alongwith representatives of different countries inaugurated Grand Global Dental Health & Education Alliance during the 1st UHS International Dental Conference at Lahore. pic.twitter.com/21Mofrsbpy
Earlier, addressing a seminar on “Pakistan’s International Role and Development on Kashmir Issue" in Lahore, Dr Arif Alvi said the experience of Pakistan armed forces was incomparable and now the people of Pakistan were prepared as a nation as they faced many ups and downs.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan spoke from his heart on all the topics which he raised during the UN General Assembly session, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- PTI steps up for presenting soft image of Pakistan to world07:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019