Pakistan announces National Accelerator on Closing Skills Gap in partnership with WEF
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Thursday announced the establishment of National Accelerator on Closing the Skills Gap in Pakistan, in partnership with the World Economic Forum, with Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) serving as its national secretariat.
The announcement came during a meeting with President of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Børge Brende, who called on the prime minister here at the PM Office.
The National Skills Development Accelerator will be led and guided by a team of Co-Chairs from the public and private sectors.
The government will be represented by Shafqat Mahmood, Federal Minister of Education and Professional Training and Zulfiqar Bukhari, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resources Development.
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- New York’s Times Square lights up in solidarity for Kashmiri people11:19 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew in Srinagar ahead of clampdown anniversary10:32 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Hundreds flee after mass prison break in Afghanistan09:48 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020