Pakistan announces National Accelerator on Closing Skills Gap in partnership with WEF
The announcement came during a meeting with President of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Børge Brende, who called on the prime minister here at the PM Office.
World Economic Forum president in Pakistan on ... 03:38 PM | 11 Jul, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The president of World Economic Forum, a leading global economic development organization, arrived in ...
The National Skills Development Accelerator will be led and guided by a team of Co-Chairs from the public and private sectors.
The government will be represented by Shafqat Mahmood, Federal Minister of Education and Professional Training and Zulfiqar Bukhari, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resources Development.
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021