Aseefa Bhutto Zardari visits Abdul Sattar Edhi to inquire after his health
Aseefa spent some time with ailing Edhi and offered to send him abroad for medical treatment. She passed on Bilawal Bhutto and Bakhtawar Bhutto’s wishes and prayers to Abdul Sattar Edhi.
“Abdul Sattar Edhi Sahab has done so much for our country. The least we can do is to ensure he has the best possible healthcare in Pakistan,” Assefa Bhutto said in a Twitter message after the meeting.
Abdul Sattar Edhi Sahab has done so much for our country the least we can do is ensure he has the best possible healthcare in Pakistan
— Aseefa B Zardari (@AseefaBZ) June 11, 2016
“I have come to see you as a daughter. I hope you will prove us with the opportunity to ensure your treatment,” she said.
- PAKvENG, 2nd Test – Babar Azam dismissed early as Pakistan resume ...10:32 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Netherlands out of World Cup after losing to Argentina on penalties10:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Azam Swati’s farmhouses sealed over illegal construction09:44 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill four TTP militants in KP operation09:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ranbir Kapoor hopes to work with Pakistani artists in future11:30 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022