Any hostile action along frontiers shall be responded befittingly, vows Gen Bajwa
RAWALPINDI - The Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa chaired the 76th Annual Formation Commanders’ Conference held at GHQ, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said Friday.
The conference was attended by all the General Officers of Pakistan Army. The participants were briefed on evolving geo-strategic environment, threats to national security and the challenges.
The forum discussed response in place and progress of ongoing operations. The progress of Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad including the gradual transition of control of cleared areas from military to civil administration was also deliberated.
COAS General Bajwa attributed successes achieved so far to great sacrifices by the people of Pakistan, security forces, intelligence and Law Enforcement Agencies.
He appreciated the high state of operational readiness and morale of troops.
The army chief said that despite our desire for maintaining peace with our neighbours, any hostile action anywhere along our frontiers shall be effectively and befittingly responded.
The forum pledged that as a state institution, Pakistan Army shall continue to serve the nation in support of and in coordination with other state institutions.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020