Key decisions expected as PM Imran to chair cabinet meeting today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair a meeting of the federal cabinet today to take key decisions pertaining to ongoing political and economic situations.
According to local media, the cabinet will also discuss a matter about the removal of certain people's name from the Exit Control List (ECL).
On Tuesday, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar have approached the Ministry of Interior for removal of their names from the no-fly list.
Sharifs seek removal of names from ECL 01:30 PM | 10 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar ...
A draft bill pertaining to rewarding those who will help the state to nab corrupt officials and politicians is likely to be tabled in the meeting.
The prime minister would also give approval for the the appointment of heads of privatisation commission and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020