Key decisions expected as PM Imran to chair cabinet meeting today
According to local media, the cabinet will also discuss a matter about the removal of certain people's name from the Exit Control List (ECL).
On Tuesday, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar have approached the Ministry of Interior for removal of their names from the no-fly list.
Sharifs seek removal of names from ECL 01:30 PM | 10 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar ...
A draft bill pertaining to rewarding those who will help the state to nab corrupt officials and politicians is likely to be tabled in the meeting.
The prime minister would also give approval for the the appointment of heads of privatisation commission and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).
- Mortal remains of Pakistani man killed in UAE attack arrives in ...10:46 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- China, Russia and Iran launch joint drills in Indian Ocean10:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan and India meet again as ICC announces fixtures for T20 World ...09:44 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s daily Covid cases pass 7000-mark for first time09:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:54 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021