Key decisions expected as PM Imran to chair cabinet meeting today
According to local media, the cabinet will also discuss a matter about the removal of certain people's name from the Exit Control List (ECL).
On Tuesday, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar have approached the Ministry of Interior for removal of their names from the no-fly list.
Sharifs seek removal of names from ECL 01:30 PM | 10 Oct, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar ...
A draft bill pertaining to rewarding those who will help the state to nab corrupt officials and politicians is likely to be tabled in the meeting.
The prime minister would also give approval for the the appointment of heads of privatisation commission and Pakistan International Airlines (PIA).
- King Salman appoints Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as PM of Saudi ...11:21 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Nine-year-old gets bail so that he doesn't miss classes10:34 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- China reacts to US remarks about debt relief for flood-hit Pakistan09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Malala 'so grateful' to husband for holding her hand and awards09:15 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Fashion designer Maria B receives flak for transphobic comments06:22 PM | 27 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022