Dubai to share information of properties owned by Pakistanis, confirms FBR chief
In a tweet on Friday, FBR chief told that a two-day meeting was held in Dubai in which the matter of exchange of information was discussed, confirming that the information about Pakistani owners of Dubai properties would be provided.
We are pleased to inform that a very productive meeting has been held in Dubai on October 9 and 10 on the matter of exchange of information. Dubai Land Department will instantly provide details of Pakistani owners of Dubai Properties. Iqama abuse is also being handled.— Syed Shabbar Zaidi (@ShabarZaidi) October 11, 2019
"Iqama abuse is also being handled," revealed Zaidi.
It is pertinent to mention that last week, Zaidi said that almost $6b was drawn off from the economy on an annual basis over a span of last two decades.
The chief of tax collector cited a report presented before the supreme court in this regard, expressing concerns about the flight of capital.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019