Dubai to share information of properties owned by Pakistanis, confirms FBR chief
In a tweet on Friday, FBR chief told that a two-day meeting was held in Dubai in which the matter of exchange of information was discussed, confirming that the information about Pakistani owners of Dubai properties would be provided.
"Iqama abuse is also being handled," revealed Zaidi.
It is pertinent to mention that last week, Zaidi said that almost $6b was drawn off from the economy on an annual basis over a span of last two decades.
The chief of tax collector cited a report presented before the supreme court in this regard, expressing concerns about the flight of capital.
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020