Dubai to share information of properties owned by Pakistanis, confirms FBR chief
In a tweet on Friday, FBR chief told that a two-day meeting was held in Dubai in which the matter of exchange of information was discussed, confirming that the information about Pakistani owners of Dubai properties would be provided.
"Iqama abuse is also being handled," revealed Zaidi.
It is pertinent to mention that last week, Zaidi said that almost $6b was drawn off from the economy on an annual basis over a span of last two decades.
The chief of tax collector cited a report presented before the supreme court in this regard, expressing concerns about the flight of capital.
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021