French car maker Renault to launch five new models in Pakistan
Renault, which is setting up a plant in Faisalabad spreading across 54 acres, has partnered with Dubai-based conglomerate Al-Futtaim to manufacture and assemble the vehicles in the South Asian country - which is dominated by Japanese auto sector.
United Motors launches first 800cc Bravo in ... 04:46 AM | 9 Sep, 2018
LAHORE - United Motors has finally launched its much-anticipated 800cc compact hatchback Bravo in Pakistan. United ...
The arrival of five new variants by the top automaker will provide Pakistani buyers with additional options to choose from.
Al Futtaim-Renault wants to establish itself as one of the leading automakers in Pakistan through smooth sales of its cars. This will not just boost the auto sector of Pakistan but also create job opportunities in the country & enhance the economy.
The French car giant is expected to bring the latest cars and technology to the country’s automobile sector in an effort to break the monopoly of three dominant Japanese assemblers Suzuki, Toyota, and Honda.
Al Futtaim-Renault is aiming to be a major car assembler in Pakistan and will set up a dealership network for the smooth sale of its vehicles across the country.
Renault cars are expected to land in the market by June 2020 and display office of Al Futtaim-Renault may be set up by end of next year, since work on many premises has started in various cities across Pakistan.
- Israel and Turkey to restore full diplomatic ties in surprise thaw10:46 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Remains of Indian soldier found on 'world's highest battlefield' ...10:21 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- US woman charged with murder for ‘kiss of death’ to prisoner09:29 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022