PM Imran admires workers of Gharibwal cement factory for contributing to dams fund
PM Khan said that the goodwill gesture of workers was admirable.
The appeal made by the Prime Minister Imran Khan for collecting money to build Diamer Basha and Mohmand dam seems to be attracting people from all age groups, even the children.
Recently, a video surfaced on social media in which over half a dozen kids were shown queued up to contribute to the fund, at a private bank in Lahore.
VIDEO: Shoeshine boys from Bajaur agency ... 02:29 PM | 11 Sep, 2018
LAHORE - The appeal made by the Prime Minister Imran Khan for collecting money to build Diamer Basha and Mohmand dam ...
Gharibwal Cement Limited (GCL), incorporated on December 29, 1960 is a public limited company with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan. GCL's equity shares are quoted on Pakistan Stock Exchange. GCL is a member of the Lahore Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
GCL is principally engaged in production and sales of cement.
Cement produced by GCL has played an important role in several national construction projects such as the Mangla Dam, Qadirabad Barrage, Sulemanki Barrage etc.
- Pakistan pip India in latest ICC World Test Championship points table11:43 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- YouTube in India bans short film on human rights violations in ...11:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s young mountaineer Shehroze Kashif found after he went ...10:03 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- PTI leader Haleem Adil Sheikh detained from hotel in Lahore09:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022