Diljit Dosanjh asked to cancel US show organized by a Pakistani
In a statement issued by FWICE, the body asked Diljit to “cancel his commitment in the interest, sentiments and dignity of the nation”. Furthermore, in another letter to the Ministry of External Affairs, FWICE requested that Diljit and his troupe’s visa should be cancelled in case he doesn’t cancel the tour.
Earlier, the FWICE banned singer Mika Singh from any performance, recording, playback singing and acting in India ‘irrevocably forever’ after his visit to Pakistan last month. Bollywood star Salman Khan also cancelled a US tour with Mika Singh over the singer’s trip to Karachi to perform at a wedding.
- FATF says Pakistan to remain on grey list till Feb 202107:39 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- ‘President grossly failed to exercise his discretion,’ remarks SC ...07:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 6-year old raped, set on fire in India’s Punjab06:03 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- US suspends visa services in Turkey over reports of potential terror ...05:58 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020