Rishi Kapoor returns to India after cancer treatment
Expressing his happiness on his arrival in the country, Kapoor took to Twitter and wrote: “Back home... after 11 months 11 days. Thank you all.”
BACK HOME!!!!!! 11 Months 11days! Thank you all!— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) September 9, 2019
Kapoor and his wife Neetu Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport in the early hours of Tuesday.
Several pictures were doing rounds on the internet in which the couple was seen happily posing for the paparazzi.
Rishi Kapoor opens up about his medical treatment ... 11:20 AM | 28 Jan, 2019
NEW YORK - Bollywood actor Rishi Kapoor, who is undergoing medical treatment for an undisclosed disease in New York ...
Kapoor was in the Big Apple to undergo medical treatment for cancer. A slew of family, friends, and celebrities from across the world, including Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Karan Johar, have visited the Kapoors over the past months.
Neetu Kapoor’s latest post hints at Rishi ... 02:43 PM | 2 Jan, 2019
MUMBAI - A couple of months ago, Rishi Kapoor sent his fans into suspicions, after he announced that he was going to ...
Here, wishing a healthy life ahead to the star.
- Google Doodle celebrates Gama Pehalwan’s birth anniversary10:50 AM | 22 May, 2022
- FM Bilawal Bhutto lands in China on maiden visit10:26 AM | 22 May, 2022
- PTI MNA Alamgir Khan booked for ‘defaming state institutions’09:50 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:24 AM | 22 May, 2022
- Celebrities react to Imran Khan’s remarks about Maryam Nawaz09:13 PM | 21 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly defends herself, gets interim bail in forest fire case09:46 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022