Rishi Kapoor returns to India after cancer treatment
Expressing his happiness on his arrival in the country, Kapoor took to Twitter and wrote: “Back home... after 11 months 11 days. Thank you all.”
BACK HOME!!!!!! 11 Months 11days! Thank you all!— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) September 9, 2019
Kapoor and his wife Neetu Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport in the early hours of Tuesday.
Several pictures were doing rounds on the internet in which the couple was seen happily posing for the paparazzi.
Kapoor was in the Big Apple to undergo medical treatment for cancer. A slew of family, friends, and celebrities from across the world, including Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Karan Johar, have visited the Kapoors over the past months.
Here, wishing a healthy life ahead to the star.
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- TECNO’s launches Hero Phone Spark 6 in Pakistan08:24 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020