Amna Ilyas is being bashed by instagramers for her ‘rule breaking’ picture
Keyboard molvis tookover to bash Amna for the choice of her clothes. Some even got really low talking about her skin tone, calling her names. It is sad to see so many people being negative and petty. We are quick to judge and hate people if they do something we don’t not understanding how everyone has got different preferences. This is not the first time she has been targeted by people for wearing such clothes as her shoots earlier have also been in limelight for being too bold.
How low can one be?
Some even called her “attention seeker”:
Everyone has got the right to wear whatever they feel like:
Feminism means live and let others live in a nutshell:
How is her post even affecting you?
The same people will appreciate Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities for their style statements and fashion sense but when it comes to our own prominent figures we tend to bring them down with negativity and pettiness.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia this week10:34 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021