Amna Ilyas is being bashed by instagramers for her ‘rule breaking’ picture
Keyboard molvis tookover to bash Amna for the choice of her clothes. Some even got really low talking about her skin tone, calling her names. It is sad to see so many people being negative and petty. We are quick to judge and hate people if they do something we don’t not understanding how everyone has got different preferences. This is not the first time she has been targeted by people for wearing such clothes as her shoots earlier have also been in limelight for being too bold.
How low can one be?
Some even called her “attention seeker”:
Everyone has got the right to wear whatever they feel like:
Feminism means live and let others live in a nutshell:
How is her post even affecting you?
The same people will appreciate Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities for their style statements and fashion sense but when it comes to our own prominent figures we tend to bring them down with negativity and pettiness.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021