Pakistan’s Eiwan Developments becomes talk of town at the International Property Show in Dubai
Own a slice of the new silk route was the romantic but powerful proposition Eiwan won investors with. Believed to be China’s biggest ever overseas investment, CPEC will see a 3,218km new ‘silk route’ consisting of highways, railways and pipelines that will connect Pakistan’s Gwadar Port to Xinjiang province of China by 2030.
As a result of CPEC, Gwadar is already beginning to transform into a boom town. In 2015, a 1000 square yard commercial plot in Gwadar’s Sangar Housing Project, could be bought for $26,000. Today, that same plot is worth nearly half a million dollars.
Eiwan’s story is Pakistan’s story
For too long, local investors, overseas Pakistanis and young professionals have had to navigate a notoriously low trust market, which makes property investments unnecessarily complex and risky in the country.
Eiwan’s mission is to rise above this status quo by delivering word class real estate solutions and services, anchored in the company’s values of professionalism, trust and simplification.
‘Eiwan is here to revolutionize and professionalize the real estate industry in Pakistan,’ shares Faiz Kidwai, Chief Executive Officer, CG Holdings Private Limited. ‘We currently have builders and constructors but don't have developers in a true sense in Pakistan. Our vision is to create an urban development company where all our stakeholders are in a win-win situation, from investors to residents, as well the local communities in which we operate. We have the vision to create Pakistan’s most trusted urban development brand for the next 100 years.’
Eiwan’s parent company, CG, has a proven track record of 30 years, when it comes to operating on these values. A true proof of their work being Sangar, Gwadar’s most trusted and successful housing project. Despite being a public sector project, it serves as the gold standard for land management and governance in Pakistan. The reason behind this success has been CG’s vision to computerize documentation of land records in Sangar, a trailblazing step in land governance and management.
Recently, with the launch of Eiwan’s first project “Oshun by Eiwan”, the developer has taken another futuristic leap towards setting new industry standards by introducing a fully secure online payment portal. The intent behind this portal is to provide a simple platform to millions of overseas Pakistanis wanting to invest in this booming market, from the comfort of their homes in London, New York or Dubai.
Oshun by Eiwan
Eiwan’s first project is called Oshun. This is Pakistan’s first beachfront, resort style housing project.
Situated majestically in the picturesque jewel of Gunz in the booming Gwadar District, Oshun by Eiwan is set to transform the art of living in Pakistan. Envisioned as a ‘resort style living’ community, this iconic project is nestled in between pristine beaches on one side and miraculously carved mountain ranges on the other, making Oshun by Eiwan the finest address in Pakistan, and in the region.
Designed to be re-define quality of life in Pakistan, this project offers beachfront housing, with 24/7 security and independent power & water solutions. Equally important, there’s an investment option crafted for every taste and price range. You can visit www.eiwan.pk for details on how to invest.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021