Ayesha Omar wins the lead role of Kaaf Kangana
She even shared a few shots of the set on her Instagram.
Omar explains the character as “bubbly”, “fearless” and “feisty”. She will be seen sharing screen with Sami Khan and Eshal Fayyaz. The shooting of this film till now has been tough as walled city is the last place one feels comfortable at but the actress is having a great experience. Khalil ur Rehman is known for his precision and apt directions which has made the work of actors easy and fun.
This will be yet another out of the box character for Omar as she was previously seen in Lahore say aagay and Yalghaar. Actress explains how she can connect with the character as they both are strongheaded and will work hard for what they want in life. You can catch Omar in this new avatar on Eid-ul-Azha this year.
- Inzamam discharged from hospital after heart procedure12:35 AM | 29 Sep, 2021
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021