'Khana khud garam karlo' is not about women mocking men
The founder of the Facebook group Soul Sisters and one of the top 5 most influencers in Pakistan in 2017, Kanwal Anes Ahmed, shared her point of view regarding the dilemma:
Kanwal explains the cost of 'privilege' that it may make a person indifferent to what the other unfortunate woman is experiencing who has her day depending on how warm her hot-tempered husband's food is. Domestic violence is a reality and evil residing in the same society we live in and the same neighbourhood we pass by.
Countless women reacted to the post shared by Kanwal:
It made great sense to social media users and makes sense to us too!
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021