MQM's resignations aimed to save target killers: Imran Khan
While responding to resignations of MQM members, Khan also defended the resignations of his party's lawmakers saying that our resignations were aimed to initiate an investigation into the allegations of rigging in general elections 2013.
A tale of 2 resignations: One to investigate an election where all parties claimed election was rigged; & the other to save target killers.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 12, 2015
Earlier Muttahida Qaumi Movment (MQM) lawmakers submitted their resignations in National Assembly and Sindh Assembly while expressing their serious concerns over ongoing Karachi Operation.
In August 2014 the lawmakers of PTI had also submitted their resignations in National, Punjab and Sindh Assemblies however the members never appeared before speakers to verify the resignations. As a result the resignations were never accepted and PTI returned to assemblies after a deal was achieved to investigate 2013's general elections.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021