MQM's resignations aimed to save target killers: Imran Khan
While responding to resignations of MQM members, Khan also defended the resignations of his party's lawmakers saying that our resignations were aimed to initiate an investigation into the allegations of rigging in general elections 2013.
A tale of 2 resignations: One to investigate an election where all parties claimed election was rigged; & the other to save target killers.
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 12, 2015
Earlier Muttahida Qaumi Movment (MQM) lawmakers submitted their resignations in National Assembly and Sindh Assembly while expressing their serious concerns over ongoing Karachi Operation.
In August 2014 the lawmakers of PTI had also submitted their resignations in National, Punjab and Sindh Assemblies however the members never appeared before speakers to verify the resignations. As a result the resignations were never accepted and PTI returned to assemblies after a deal was achieved to investigate 2013's general elections.
- PTI government to announce mini budget as required by IMF11:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021