Pakistan, China signs 20 MoUs under CPEC
An association of 35 Chinese companies has been established to encourage companies to invest in the CPEC project.
Federal Minister for Planning and Development Ahsan Iqbal, senators Mushahid Hussain Syed, Hasil Bizenjo, Afrasiab Khattak, Nuzhat Saddiq, Nawabzada Saifullah Magsi and Balochistan Minister for Planning Hamid Khan Achakzai witnessed the MoUs ceremony.
Meanwhile, a two days historic convention of the CPEC Karamay-Xinjiang Forum ended with a declaration to focus on enhancing cooperation between the two countries in diversified fields.
- CII disapproves of chemical castration of rapists11:10 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021