PM Imran visits PIMS on Eid to inquire after patients
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Monday visited the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) hospital in the federal capital and inquired after the health of the patients admitted in different wards and questioned about the quality of the treatment.
During the sufficient time he spent at the hospital, the prime minister was apprised on the facilities and challenges to handle the huge number of patients coming from different cities.
PM Imran Khan getting an update on processes at the hospital, availability of beds & lack of facilities. It is only when leaders begin to acknowledge the shortcomings in our system that we will move towards fixing them. Access to respectable healthcare is a basic human right. pic.twitter.com/nkrWe4Y9At— PTI (@PTIofficial) August 12, 2019
The people lauded the prime minister's gesture and raised slogans 'Long Live Imran Khan.'
Meanwhile, Khan directed the parliamentarians from Karachi to remain in their respective constituencies throughout the holidays of Eid-ul-Azha and Independence Day to assist the people in the post-rainstorm situation.
"I have directed all MNAs/MPAs of Karachi to be in their constituencies throughout Eid & Independence Day holidays & provide all assistance to the ppl (people)," the prime minister said in a tweet.
I have directed all MNAs/MPAs of Karachi to be in their constituencies throughout Eid & Independence Day holidays & provide all assistance to the ppl. The Federal Govt is drafting a comprehensive package to end the decades of neglect & suffering of the ppl of this gt metropolis.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 12, 2019
He said the federal government was drafting a comprehensive package to end the decades of neglect and suffering of the people of the metropolis.
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 12 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,50011:59 PM | 28 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019