Pakistan wants to solve all regional disputes through dialogue: PM Nawaz
Addressing the international conference on Turkmenistan's Permanent Neutrality in Ashgabat on Saturday today, he said Pakistan desires peace and wants resolution of all the regional disputes through dialogue process.
Emphasizing the need for enhanced regional connectivity, he said there is need to enhance cooperation in energy and infrastructure projects.
He was confident that Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India gas pipeline project will ensure fast paced development in the region.
About relations with Turkmenistan, he said these date back to many decades and Pakistan was the first country to recognize it as an independent state.
Addressing the conference Afghan President Ashraf Ghani said a peaceful and stable Afghanistan is in the interest of whole region.
The Uzbek President, in his address, called for collective efforts to combat challenges of terrorism.
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- US Deputy State Secretary Sherman to visit Pakistan, India next month11:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021