Five-day international book fair starts on Thursday
The 10th Karachi International Book Fair is being organised in association with The Pakistan Publishers and Booksellers Association. The five-day event will end on December 22.
Apart from books, the organisers have also arranged a number of fun and educational activities for students and families. The activity lounge will be hosting a comic mushaira. Some new writers will also be launching their books.
The book fair will feature books on science, history, ethics and religion, among other subjects. It will be followed by a similar annual fair to be held in Lahore in February 2017.
- Aima Baig pens heartfelt note on her father's birthday12:11 AM | 7 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Hania Aamir and Farhan Saeed gear up for another project08:57 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022