General Raheel Sharif inquires after Abdul Sattar Edhi
The general prayed for Edhi’s early recovery as he has been hospitalized and is undergoing kidney dialysis in Karachi.
Meanwhile, Aseefa Bhutto Zardari, the daughter of the late Benazir Bhutto, paid a visit to Abdul Sattar Edhi to inquire after him.
She spent some time with the ailing Edhi and offered to send him abroad for better treatment. She passed on Bilawal Bhutto and Bakhtawar Bhutto’s wishes and prayers to Edhi.
After paying a visit to Edhi she wrote on Twitter, “Abdul Sattar Edhi has done so much for our country the least we can do is to ensure he has the best possible healthcare in Pakistan.”
Earlier, Abdul Sattar Edhi declined an offer by former president Asif Ali Zardari for treatment abroad in favor of treatment in Pakistan.
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Action sought against Imran Khan, Yasmin Rashid for ‘smear campaign ...08:49 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- IT and Textile could play critical role in Pakistan's economic ...08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022