Aisha Khan, Major Uqbah Malik blessed with baby girl
Aisha and Uqbah got married in May last year in an intimate ceremony.
The actor had revealed the news of her wedding with fiancé Major Uqbah Malik through Instagram.
Earlier, she had announced that she is leaving the entertainment industry.
“With great pleasure and humility, I have decided to bid farewell to our wonderful media industry. I am bowing out with immense satisfaction and a lot of pride to move on to the next phase of my life,” the actor wrote.
View this post on Instagram
My lovely fans.... to each and every one of you i am forever grateful. The love that has poured in since my announcement is truly overwhelming.... im sorry to have disappointed some of you with this decision but I believe it is time to move on to the next chapter of life...Whatever it may be... please remember me in your prayers. ❤️much gratitude #aishakhan
She added, “I have always tried to keep my professional and personal life separate and request everyone to understand, please. I would also like to let my colleagues and friends know about the limitation that I might have had in accepting new projects since 2016 out of which a few scripts stayed with me for a long time. My apologies. As I move on in life to discover how fate unfolds, I would request my well-wishers to remember me and my parents in their prayers.”
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020