Foreign investors keen to invest in different sectors in Pakistan: President Arif Alvi
LAHORE - President Dr Arif Alvi has said that because of increased business and entrepreneurship opportunities in Pakistan , foreign investors are taking interest to invest in different sectors.
While inaugurating a three-day 35th World Fashion Convention at Lahore, President Alvi said that with the improved security situation and huge workforce, the business activities in the country had great potential to further grow.
He reaffirmed that the present government would extend all-out assistance to the business community.
The president said, ensuring an equally perfect environment for employees, clients, and investors in the industry are vital for balanced growth.
President Arif Alvi also lauded employment opportunities for women and special persons in the apparel industry, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Around 180 delegates are attending the three-day convention in which various activities, including exhibitions, seminars and conferences, have been arranged.
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Fire erupts in Punjab Bar Council01:37 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019