Foreign investors keen to invest in different sectors in Pakistan: President Arif Alvi
LAHORE - President Dr Arif Alvi has said that because of increased business and entrepreneurship opportunities in Pakistan, foreign investors are taking interest to invest in different sectors.
While inaugurating a three-day 35th World Fashion Convention at Lahore, President Alvi said that with the improved security situation and huge workforce, the business activities in the country had great potential to further grow.
He reaffirmed that the present government would extend all-out assistance to the business community.
The president said, ensuring an equally perfect environment for employees, clients, and investors in the industry are vital for balanced growth.
President Arif Alvi also lauded employment opportunities for women and special persons in the apparel industry, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Around 180 delegates are attending the three-day convention in which various activities, including exhibitions, seminars and conferences, have been arranged.
- Pillion riding banned in Sindh on Muharram 9, 1011:14 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Railways changes routes of some Karachi-bound trains07:37 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020