Ayodhya Case: Indian SC verdict shows Hindutva ideology: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan is effectively exposing Human rights violation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK).
Talking to media outside the Parliament House in Islamabad, the minister said that Indian Supreme Court's verdict in Ayodhya case shows the country has been occupied by Hindutva ideology.
The Foreign Minister said that through the opening of Kartarpur Corridor we have given a clear message to the world that there is complete religious freedom in Pakistan and people are completely free to go to their places of worship, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier on Saturday, the Indian Supreme Court pronounced its verdict in Babri Masjid case, ruling that the disputed Babri Masjid land should be given to the Hindus.
The apex court issued the order while reading out its verdict on the ownership of a centuries-old holy site claimed by both majority Hindus and minority Muslims in India.
It ordered to allot alternate land to Muslims as a replacement for the destroyed Babri Mosque in Ayodhya.
- A Smartphone that Brings Affordability & Reliability for Everyone – ...10:55 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019