Ayodhya Case: Indian SC verdict shows Hindutva ideology: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan is effectively exposing Human rights violation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK).
Talking to media outside the Parliament House in Islamabad, the minister said that Indian Supreme Court's verdict in Ayodhya case shows the country has been occupied by Hindutva ideology.
The Foreign Minister said that through the opening of Kartarpur Corridor we have given a clear message to the world that there is complete religious freedom in Pakistan and people are completely free to go to their places of worship, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier on Saturday, the Indian Supreme Court pronounced its verdict in Babri Masjid case, ruling that the disputed Babri Masjid land should be given to the Hindus.
The apex court issued the order while reading out its verdict on the ownership of a centuries-old holy site claimed by both majority Hindus and minority Muslims in India.
It ordered to allot alternate land to Muslims as a replacement for the destroyed Babri Mosque in Ayodhya.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020