Ayodhya Case: Indian SC verdict shows Hindutva ideology: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that Pakistan is effectively exposing Human rights violation in Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK).
Talking to media outside the Parliament House in Islamabad, the minister said that Indian Supreme Court's verdict in Ayodhya case shows the country has been occupied by Hindutva ideology.
The Foreign Minister said that through the opening of Kartarpur Corridor we have given a clear message to the world that there is complete religious freedom in Pakistan and people are completely free to go to their places of worship, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Earlier on Saturday, the Indian Supreme Court pronounced its verdict in Babri Masjid case, ruling that the disputed Babri Masjid land should be given to the Hindus.
The apex court issued the order while reading out its verdict on the ownership of a centuries-old holy site claimed by both majority Hindus and minority Muslims in India.
It ordered to allot alternate land to Muslims as a replacement for the destroyed Babri Mosque in Ayodhya.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019