Systems Limited recognised as 2018 Microsoft Country Partner for Pakistan
The company was honoured among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology, the company's top management announced during a press conference on Wednesday.
“We are extremely honoured to receive this accolade from Microsoft,” said Asif Peer, CEO, Systems Limited. “Our unwavering dedication to excellence in delivery and customer service is the reason we have won this coveted award."
"Our technology implementation teams have worked closely with both Khaadi and our partners at Microsoft to produce a specialised solution that aligns perfectly with Khaadi’s business requirements. To have delivered such a powerful solution in such a short period of time is a landmark achievement, and I commend our technology professionals for their commitment and hard work,” he added.
Awards were presented in several categories, with winners chosen from a set of more than 2,600 entrants from 115 countries worldwide. Systems Limited was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services, as well as representing excellent subsidiary engagement in Pakistan.
The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Awards honour partners at the country level that have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to multiple customers over the past year. This award recognises Systems Limited as succeeding in effective engagement with its local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
“We are honoured to recognise Systems Limited of Pakistan as a Microsoft Country Partner of the Year,” said Gavriella Schuster, corporate vice president, One Commercial Partner, Microsoft Corp. “Systems Limited has distinguished itself as a top partner, exemplifying the remarkable expertise and innovation we see in our Microsoft partner community to deliver transformative solutions.”
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020