Good Things Come Twice: HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 - Special Edition set to win hearts once again
The Chinese tech giant is re-introducing HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 with a classic Faux Leatherback in the Amber Brown colour and an upgraded 64GB of storage.
HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 saw huge success since hitting the shelves back in January 2019 due to its power-packed features and smart design, allowing users a truly immersive smartphone experience. It quickly went on to become one of Huawei’s bestsellers in Pakistan.
HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 – Special Edition delivers class-leading camera performance powered by AI and houses a big battery of 4,000 mAh lasting up to two days – the two features it is best known for. The smartphone is now set to turn heads with its super-premium Special Edition Faux Leather design.
Featuring the HUAWEI Dewdrop display, the device offers an outstanding screen-to-body ratio in a symmetrical design that looks and feels premium. It incorporates a pearl-shaped notch into a 6.26-inch screen to achieve a massive 86.7 percent screen-to-TP ratio.
Compact Camera Design
HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 – Special Edition is designed to offer the best smartphone photography experience among all the devices of its class. It features a 13MP+2MP dual camera with a wide aperture of f/1.8, Master AI functionality and improved low-light performance. On the front, it sports a 16MP shooter which takes dazzling selfies.
The smartphone houses a 4,000 mAh battery, allowing it to keep up with today’s youth with minimal downtime. Additionally, thanks to Huawei’s breakthrough battery technologies, the cell inside the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 retains at least 80 percent of its full capacity even after 700 recharges, which means the battery stays highly reliable even after two years of normal use. Plus, the battery supports 5V/2A fast charging, allowing for quick battery top-up.
In addition to the luxurious new Faux Leather design, the HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 – Special Edition is sure to make a mark once again this year by being the best choice for youth thanks to its top-class design and feel with the addition of offering a complete flagship experience.
- Pakistan’s UN envoy Munir intensified efforts to accomplish ...09:57 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- PAMI elects Prof Dr. Chaudhry Abdul Rehman as new president08:50 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif finally joins Twitter to stay connected with Pakistanis07:53 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth dies at 8707:42 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Three public, private schools sealed in Punjab after coronavirus ...07:21 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Queen Elizabeth strips disgraced Harvey Weinstein of top royal honour02:43 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Asim Abbasi apologises for copying French artist Malika Favre's work ...02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy roped in to co-direct a Marvel film01:48 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020