Pakistani soldier martyred as India violates LoC ceasefire
“Indian troops resorted to unprovoked fire in Hajipir Sector. Sepoy Ghulam Rasool, a resident of Bahawalnagar embraced shahadat,” the the military’s media wing said in a statement.
The Foreign Office has summoned Indian officials several times to condemn the unprovoked firing.
On Wednesday, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi warned that the situation in IOK risked sparking an “accidental war”, and urged UN rights chief Michelle Bachelet to visit the troubled region.
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan confirm ICC World Test Championship matches against New ...03:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- OPPO Reno4 Pro — with a Professional 90Hz Borderless Sense Screen ...03:22 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- IAG Cargo starts London-Lahore service02:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Lion King sequel officially in the works01:46 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020