FPCCI prepared comprehensive budget proposals
FPCCI Regional Chairman and Vice President Mian Rehman Aziz disclosed this in meeting with members of Lahore Economic Journalists Association (LEJA) here at Regional Office of the Federation.
Mian Rehman Aziz said these proposals were prepared on the basis of impartial, unbiased and transparent manner after taking a painstaking lengthy process which involved incorporating feedback received on various matters related to business community through holding group meetings and various workshops.
On this occasion, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for mutual cooperation between LEJA and FPCCI was signed. "The MoU is a milestone for supporting and encouraging economic journalists, under the visionary leadership of United Businessmen Group", the FPCCI Regional Chairman said and added that supporting and empowering the print and electronic media was Social Cooperate Responsibility of any country as media was one of the important sources that could build soft image of the country.
While briefing the house about the MoU, he said the FPCCI would facilitate LEJA members as much as possible and one or two members of LEJA would be part of each foreign and local delegation of FPCCI.
During the meeting, Fateha for the eternal peace of departed soul of Ishtiaq Hussain, Secretary General LEJA and In charge Urdu Service of Associated Press of Pakistan (APP) Lahore, was also offered in the meeting. Speaking on this occasion, the LEJA President Sudhir Chaudhry appreciated the Federation for acknowledgement and facilitation of LEJA members as well as building linkage between media and business community of Pakistan.
He assured his full support for continuity and implementation of MoU signed in the meeting.
In the end, the crest was presented to LEJA President Sudhir Chaudhry by Mian Rehman Aziz Chan for his dedication and devotions for the promotion of journalism.
- Indian farmers reject BJP-led govt’s offer to suspend controversial ...05:56 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- ECC mulls second bailout package of $35mn to recover PIA’s ...05:02 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat’s spouse Tuba sizzles in new photoshoot03:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Jamal Shah awarded France's Ordre des Arts et des Lettres02:55 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021