PPP decides not to become part of PTI's Raiwind sit-in
Pakistan Peoples Party core committee member decided on Wednesday.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is going to organised sit-in outside Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif’s house in Raiwind in regards to the Panama Leaks revelations.
PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari presided the party’s meeting. Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly (NA) Syed Khurshid Shah and Aitzaz Ahsan briefed Bilawal Bhutto over the Panama Leaks issue.
It was decided in the meeting that PPP will not take part in PTI’s sit-in at Raiwind as the party intends to make an issue-to-issue joint strategy with PTI in the Assembly.
Party decided to protest within the Assembly and to demand for a forensic audit of the Panama Leaks.
It was also decided that resignation of the Prime Minister will not be demanded until the investigation is complete and that the government will be given a tough time in regards to the issue.
- PAKVSNZ: Six Pakistani cricket players test coronavirus positive11:41 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for coronavirus10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 26 November 202009:34 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:27 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020