PPP decides not to become part of PTI's Raiwind sit-in
Pakistan Peoples Party core committee member decided on Wednesday.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is going to organised sit-in outside Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif’s house in Raiwind in regards to the Panama Leaks revelations.
PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari presided the party’s meeting. Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly (NA) Syed Khurshid Shah and Aitzaz Ahsan briefed Bilawal Bhutto over the Panama Leaks issue.
It was decided in the meeting that PPP will not take part in PTI’s sit-in at Raiwind as the party intends to make an issue-to-issue joint strategy with PTI in the Assembly.
Party decided to protest within the Assembly and to demand for a forensic audit of the Panama Leaks.
It was also decided that resignation of the Prime Minister will not be demanded until the investigation is complete and that the government will be given a tough time in regards to the issue.
- Pakistan condemns assassination of Afghan women judges in Kabul12:00 AM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Wandering snow leopard killed after attacking man in Abbottabad10:36 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Goswami whatsapp leaks exposes "unholy nexus between Hindutva regime ...08:42 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Intrigue Grows as Celebrities and Influencers Upload Pictures with ...03:45 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021