Committee formed to look into faults in construction of new Islamabad airport
Hearing a suo moto notice of flooding in Islamabad airport at the Supreme Court Lahore registry on Wednesday, a three-member bench of the Apex Court led by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar rejected initial report about the faults in the construction of the new airport.
The court ordered the committee to prepare and submit its report within two weeks.
The bench ordered the concerned Committee to submit a short but comprehensive report in this regard within two weeks.
- 7 dead as bomb blast targets mosque in Kandahar03:00 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan's High Performance Coaching head Grant Bradburn steps down02:02 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- West Indies Cricket confirms women team's tour of Pakistan01:42 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan cricket team off to UAE for T20 World Cup01:15 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021