Committee formed to look into faults in construction of new Islamabad airport
Hearing a suo moto notice of flooding in Islamabad airport at the Supreme Court Lahore registry on Wednesday, a three-member bench of the Apex Court led by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar rejected initial report about the faults in the construction of the new airport.
The court ordered the committee to prepare and submit its report within two weeks.
The bench ordered the concerned Committee to submit a short but comprehensive report in this regard within two weeks.
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Karachi University declares BCom Part II Annual Exams 2020 result ...08:40 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021