PHC suspends appointment of three advisors, two special assistants to CM KPK
PESHAWAR - A divisional bench of Peshawar High Court suspended the orders of Provincial government on Thursday regarding the appointment of three advisors and two special assistants to Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Mehmood Khan.
The bench comprised Justice Ikramullah Khan and Justice Mussarat Hilali and directed the provincial government to submit its reply till 31st of next month in this regard.
A case about the suspension of advisors and special assistants was filed by member Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Khushdil Khan of Awami National Party.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020