Zara Noor Abbas shared a picture with husband Asad Siddiqui 'too vile' for Internet
LAHORE - They are the cutest couple in the Pakistani entertainment industry and the way they show it in little snippets on their social media makes one go even more 'aww' at the love birds.
Zara Noor Abbas and husband Asad Siddiqui's love story is not unknown to anyone. The duo often share their affection in forms of pictures and videos which make us fall in love with them even more.
And this one is our favourite!
Cute right? Unfortunately, the 'ghairat brigade' does not think so.
While there were many well wishers, but the fact that there are hate comments on one of the most pure relationships on this earth is shocking to an exreme extent.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Lahore Qalandars need 133 off 12 overs to win ...11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019