Lata Mangeshkar's condition critical: Hospital sources
Lata Mangeshkar was admitted to a hospital early Monday morning after she complained of severe chest ache.
MUMBAI- Lata Mangeshkar , the veteran Bollywood singer was admitted to the local hospital earlier this week after she complained of breathing difficulties. Her family had later reported that she is getting better but not completely free from danger.
Lata Mangeshkar 's doctor, Pratit Samdani stated on Tuesday that she is "still on life support, her condition is slowly improving, but she is still critical ." He added that Mangeshkar is currently suffering from pneumonia, heart problems, and chest infection.
"Unless her infection gets under control, we cannot do any procedures. She is critical . It is difficult to say anything at this moment. We are monitoring her health continuously and we are hoping she will be all right", as reported by Indian daily publication 'Mumbai Mirror'.
Lata Mangeshkar is expected to remain in the hospital for over a week. Her family members have requested fans and followers to give them some space. On Monday they had released a statement that revealed Mangeshkar 's infection adding that she is currently recovering.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019