Lata Mangeshkar's condition critical: Hospital sources
Lata Mangeshkar was admitted to a hospital early Monday morning after she complained of severe chest ache.
MUMBAI- Lata Mangeshkar, the veteran Bollywood singer was admitted to the local hospital earlier this week after she complained of breathing difficulties. Her family had later reported that she is getting better but not completely free from danger.
Lata Mangeshkar's doctor, Pratit Samdani stated on Tuesday that she is "still on life support, her condition is slowly improving, but she is still critical." He added that Mangeshkar is currently suffering from pneumonia, heart problems, and chest infection.
"Unless her infection gets under control, we cannot do any procedures. She is critical. It is difficult to say anything at this moment. We are monitoring her health continuously and we are hoping she will be all right", as reported by Indian daily publication 'Mumbai Mirror'.
Lata Mangeshkar is expected to remain in the hospital for over a week. Her family members have requested fans and followers to give them some space. On Monday they had released a statement that revealed Mangeshkar's infection adding that she is currently recovering.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020