Pakistan taking multiple steps in ease of doing business, opening avenue for foreign investors
ABU DHABI - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Petroleum Nadeem Babar said that the government is taking multiple steps in ease of doing business and opening an avenue for foreign investors in the energy sector.
He was speaking at 4th Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference.
The Special Assistant briefed the participants about exploration and production activities in the oil and gas sector of the country, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Nadeem Babar, who is on an official visit to the United Arab Emirates also met a delegation of senior officials from the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Tariq Malik notified as new NADRA chairman10:21 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021