Pakistan taking multiple steps in ease of doing business, opening avenue for foreign investors
ABU DHABI - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Petroleum Nadeem Babar said that the government is taking multiple steps in ease of doing business and opening an avenue for foreign investors in the energy sector.
He was speaking at 4th Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference.
The Special Assistant briefed the participants about exploration and production activities in the oil and gas sector of the country, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Nadeem Babar, who is on an official visit to the United Arab Emirates also met a delegation of senior officials from the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Sindh ends lockdown in 39 UCs of Karachi12:06 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020