Pakistan taking multiple steps in ease of doing business, opening avenue for foreign investors
ABU DHABI - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Petroleum Nadeem Babar said that the government is taking multiple steps in ease of doing business and opening an avenue for foreign investors in the energy sector.
He was speaking at 4th Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference.
The Special Assistant briefed the participants about exploration and production activities in the oil and gas sector of the country, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Nadeem Babar, who is on an official visit to the United Arab Emirates also met a delegation of senior officials from the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic.
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Fire erupts in Punjab Bar Council01:37 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019