Shehbaz Sharif to hold important press conference on Thursday
LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif will address an important presser on Thursday to discuss the government's decision about granting conditional permission to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to seek treatment abroad.
The opposition leader in the National Assembly also called an important meeting of the PML-N's bigwigs to deliberate over the developing situation.
Earlier today, the Federal Cabinet's sub-committee formally approved the removal of ailing former prime minister Nawaz Sharif 's name from the no-fly list, giving him "one time" conditional permission to seek treatment abroad for four weeks.
The Sharif family "must submit an amount of Rs7 billion as a guarantee for the satisfaction of additional secretary to the Ministry of Interior" if they want to leave the country, Federal Law Minister Farogh Naseem said at a press conference.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021