Shehbaz Sharif to hold important press conference on Thursday
LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif will address an important presser on Thursday to discuss the government's decision about granting conditional permission to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to seek treatment abroad.
The opposition leader in the National Assembly also called an important meeting of the PML-N's bigwigs to deliberate over the developing situation.
Earlier today, the Federal Cabinet's sub-committee formally approved the removal of ailing former prime minister Nawaz Sharif 's name from the no-fly list, giving him "one time" conditional permission to seek treatment abroad for four weeks.
The Sharif family "must submit an amount of Rs7 billion as a guarantee for the satisfaction of additional secretary to the Ministry of Interior" if they want to leave the country, Federal Law Minister Farogh Naseem said at a press conference.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020