Shehbaz Sharif to hold important press conference on Thursday
LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif will address an important presser on Thursday to discuss the government's decision about granting conditional permission to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif to seek treatment abroad.
The opposition leader in the National Assembly also called an important meeting of the PML-N's bigwigs to deliberate over the developing situation.
Earlier today, the Federal Cabinet's sub-committee formally approved the removal of ailing former prime minister Nawaz Sharif 's name from the no-fly list, giving him "one time" conditional permission to seek treatment abroad for four weeks.
The Sharif family "must submit an amount of Rs7 billion as a guarantee for the satisfaction of additional secretary to the Ministry of Interior" if they want to leave the country, Federal Law Minister Farogh Naseem said at a press conference.
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019