PM Imran directs for close coordination among ministries to counter unemployment
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed for close coordination among ministries executing development projects to ensure jobs for youth.
Chairing a meeting to review progress on the Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) in Islamabad, he stressed upon the need for ensuring optimal and timely utilization of funds allocated by the Federal Government under PSDP.
The Prime Minister said policies need to be well thought out and harmonized to yield desired results.
The premier said that economic development would ensure better opportunities for the youth of the country.
- Pakistan becomes first team to claim 1000 T20I wickets07:32 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sunita Marshall spots blunder in Khuda Aur Muhabbat 304:34 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021