PM Imran directs for close coordination among ministries to counter unemployment
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed for close coordination among ministries executing development projects to ensure jobs for youth.
Chairing a meeting to review progress on the Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) in Islamabad, he stressed upon the need for ensuring optimal and timely utilization of funds allocated by the Federal Government under PSDP.
The Prime Minister said policies need to be well thought out and harmonized to yield desired results.
The premier said that economic development would ensure better opportunities for the youth of the country.
- LHC adjourns Rana Sanaullah's bail plea in drug case till Dec 1707:42 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- India's supremacist agenda will lead to massive bloodshed, warns PM ...07:23 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- COAS Bajwa lauds professional achievements of PAF, PAC05:54 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Game of Thrones ranked as 2019's most searched drama in US12:55 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019