Israeli strikes: At least 26 Palestinians martyred in Gaza Strip
GAZA – At least 26 Palestinians, including women and children, have been martyred in Israeli strikes in Gaza Strip.
The Health Ministry in Gaza stated that more than 85 Palestinians, including 30 children and 13 women, have also been injured since the strikes began.
According to media reports, six of the same family, including a woman and a child, were also among the martyrs in the recent Israeli strikes.
Meanwhile, Turkish Foreign Ministry, in a statement said that Israel has massacred many innocent Palestinians in the attacks in Gaza and we strongly condemn these attacks.
Iran's Foreign Ministry has also strongly condemned Israel's attack on the strip.
Earlier on Wednesday, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has also strongly condemned the recent Israeli aggression against Palestinians.
In a statement, OIC held Israel accountable for the consequences of this dangerous escalation. The OIC also called on the international community to shoulder its responsibilities towards providing international protection for the Palestinian people.
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Fire erupts in Punjab Bar Council01:37 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019